Important information on the patient’s initial visit before undergoing infertility diagnostics or treatment:
- The visit should take place during days 2-5 of menstruation (necessary for ultrasound and hormonal examination).
- The man should abstain from sex for 3-5 days (to perform a semen test).
- Please bring with you all previous tests (hormonal, imaging, semen analysis), and all available medical records related to infertility treatment.
- Before or after expected menstruation please call our reception desk and book your appointment.
- There is no need to fast for the appointment, it is not required for hormonal or infectious tests.